According to the World Health Organization, the United States leads the word in ladder deaths. Each year, there are more that 164,000 emergency room treated injuries and 300 deaths in the U.S. that are caused by falls from ladders.
a. Complete ceiling AC/HT housing air return can be installed within the room
b. Including flexible ducking attached to housing
c. New installation or retrofit existing air return unit
2. In most states, you cannot install ceiling returns above 10 feet; since the need for a ladder is eliminated with this System, we believe returns above 10 feet it will be allowed.
3. Many injuries occur when AC/HT ceiling housing is installed or when changing fillers.
4. Not changing filter reduces life of AC/HT unit by years.
5. Allows cleaning of the grill entrance.
1. Who wants a contractor in your home changing filters?
2. When on a ladder, opening the grill to change the filter can be very dangerous; the grille can swing past you, out of your control; allowing the following to occur:
a. Filter falls out and you try to catch it.
b. Grille swinging with no control could cause hook hinges to disengage, allowing the grille and filter fall to the floor.
c. Using both hands to catch filter and control grille, you could lose your balance.
d. Injuries are related also to the location of the ladder and the grille housing, which changes each time you change the filter.
3. Having employee or contractor with ladders changing filters in hallways, or carrying up or down stairs, and moving in elevators, can cause injuries.
Three Stage (Filter) System:
1. One stage - One filter unit is the standard.
2. Two stage – One pre-filter and second filter for additional purification.
3. Three stage – Add charcoal filter for removing odors.
4. No electrical (A/C) required; makes installation cost effective and reduces electric usage
1. AC/HT System that filters air flow after the return from the ceiling can leave intake duck dirty.
2. If filter is in remote location, required maintenance may be neglected.
3. Balancing system is designed with simple adjustment for different ceiling heights.
4. Has LED indicator showing when and what filter needs to be replaced.
5. In most cases, standard filter housing can be up graded to safe filter change unit without removing old system.
6. Filter dolly is designed for safe installation of system, filter change, storage and different mobile requirements.
7. Reduces cost by only replacing filter as needed.
8. Housing designed with radius, lowers noise levels.